Rangely District Hospital has an opening in the Business Office for an Accounts Receivable clerk.
- This is a full-time position working 40 hours a week.
- This position receives payment from patients, issues receipts, reconciles daily cash, verifies account balances, prepares refunds, posts and prepares receipts for deposit, maintains required records, reports, files, sets up payment plans and closes month end.
- Must have strong Customer Service and Microsoft Office Suite Skills, especially Excel.
- Proficient with numbers and spreadsheets. Being detail-oriented is a must.
- Job specifications include having a high school diploma or equivalent. Preferred degree in Business or Accounting.
Position Type : Full Time
Hourly Wage: $13.72 – $18.29 per/hour
Michelle Phelps – Business Office Manager