Rangely District Hospital has an opening in the Ambulance Department for a Coordinator. This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week.
Responsible for coordinating ambulance service activities and other duties in the ambulance department. Provide and help coordinate EMS, EMT and CPR classes under the direction of the Ambulance Director, including but not limited to:
- Help coordinate EMS classes for Rangely Ambulance and CNCC.
- Help coordinate and teach CPR classes for ALL departments of Rangely District Hospital.
- Help coordinate and teach EMT class.
- Coordinate and facilitate activities with CNCC as directed.
Help coordinate and facilitate Mock activities for training.
Qualified applicants are required to possess the following:
- Current Colorado EMT – Intermediate (or above) certification
- Valid CPR and/or CPR Instructor Certification
- Experience 3-5 years preferred
- Current Colorado Driver’s License, Clean DMV record.
Position Type : Full Time
Shift: Monday – Friday with a call schedule
Hourly Wage: $16.00 – $23.00
Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, Retirement, short-term and long-term disability. Rec center pass.
Shanna Kinney – EMS Manager