Rangely District Hospital has an opening in Cardiopulmonary for the Director position. This is a full-time, exempt position working 40 hours per week.
Manages all facets of the Cardiopulmonary Department, including respiratory therapy, EKG, stress testing, audiography, blood gas testing, holter monitoring, and substance abuse testing. Organizes and directs all department functions and activities. This is a working supervisor position requiring the performance of all Respiratory Therapy duties.
Qualified applicants are required to possess the following:
- Requires High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum Associate’s Degree.
- Licenses/Certifications required:
- Respiratory Therapy registration or certification from an AMA-approved program.
- BREATH Alcohol Technician Certification.
- DOT Collector Certification
Position Type: Exempt, Full-time
Shift: Monday – Friday with call schedule
Hourly Wage Range: $35.00 – 57.39
Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, Retirement, short-term and long-term disability. Rec center pass.
Jodi Dillon – Human Resources