Thank you to our 2023-24 Elite Sponsor!
Thank you to our 2023-24 Platinum Sponsors!
Thank you to our 2023-24 Gold Sponsor!
Thank you to our 2023-24 Silver Sponsor!
Thank you to our 2023-24 Bronze Sponsors!
Special thanks to KE Craftworks and Ron & Alisa Granger for contributing to our General Funds through our 3rd Annual RDH Foundation Golf Tournament.
Why Sponsor Rangely District Hospital Foundation?
Join us in making a lasting impact and shaping a brighter future through sponsorship! At RDH Foundation, we're dedicated to driving positive change and achieving remarkable outcomes. By becoming a sponsor, you'll not only support our mission but also elevate your engagement in Rangely's community.
Meaningful Impact and Community Engagement: Through dedicated sponsorship, you're not just supporting a single cause; you're fostering meaningful impact and championing our unwavering mission to enhance the quality of life for individuals and communities we serve. Together, we're continuously paving the way for brighter futures and lasting positive change.
How to Become a Sponsor
We focus on relationship building, so please contact our Foundation Director, Raquel Petersen, at (970)675-5011 extension 116 or firstname.lastname@example.org in order for us to help you understand how your contribution can be crafted into the most ideal opportunity that aligns with our values for our community.
Community Sponsor (up to $100):
- Thank You Letter
- Thank You Letter
- Recognition on Website (Name Listing)
- Golf Tournament Hole Sponsorship (Name Listing & SWAG at Event)
- Logo Placement on Select Promotional Materials (Digital & Print)
- Thank You Mention in Foundation Newsletters
- Social Media Appreciation
- All Benefits from the Bronze Tier
- Larger Logo Placement on Select Promotional Materials
- Recognition in Annual Reports & Newsletters
- Invitation to Exclusive Networking Opportunities
- All Benefits from the Silver Tier
- Park Bench with Plaque Placed at Sunrise Memorial Park
- Prominent Logo Placement on Select Promotional Materials
- Public Recognition at Foundation Events
- Banners & Signage at Select Events
- Invitations to Exclusive Donor Events
- Feature in Foundation Newsletter
- Recognition During Public Speaking Opportunities
- All Benefits from the Gold Tier
- Exclusive Logo Placement on Select Promotional Materials
- Feature in Rangely Review
- Feature in Herald Times Newspaper
- Invitation to Share Philanthropic Journey and Insights During Select Events
- Opportunity for Interview in Foundation Communications
Elite (Over $30,000):
- All Benefits from the Platinum Tier
- Premier Logo Placement on Promotional Materials
- VIP Invitations to Special Events
- Profile Feature on Foundation Website
- Recognition in Multi-State Press Releases
- Opportunity to Sponsor Specific Foundation Initiatives