My vision is to be a caring, loving, and knowledgeable nurse practitioner serving my family and community. I would like to be someone who can inspire my children and other people to enjoy and appreciate life. Encouraging others to do good with the gifts God has provided to us. I am committed to my hard work, honesty, and curiosity to learn about God, and to following God’s lead in order to grow.
I have been a nurse for 10 years, working in RDH for 12 years. Attended a family nurse practitioner program at Regis University that is focused on rural and underserved communities. Completed clinical hours for OB/GYN, pediatric and family medicine in Vernal, UT and Grand Junction, CO. Special interest in women’s health and pediatric patients. Being in Rangely for ten years, I am familiar with the healthcare needs for our town. Familiar with RDH’s culture, values and mission. Love and excited to serve my community.
- Master of Science in Nursing, Regis University, Denver, CO August 2021
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Chamberlain University 2017
- Associates of Science in Nursing, Colorado Northwest Community College, Rangely, CO 2014
- Associate of Science in General Study, Laramie County Community College, Cheyenne, WY 2010
- Bachelor of Science in Biology Technology, Dalian Medical University, Dalian, Liaoning, China 2008